The Huawei Smart Logger 3000A is dedicated to monitoring and managing a PV power generating system. It converges all ports, converts protocols, collects and stores data, and centrally monitors and maintains.
- IEC60870-5-104 for connections to third-party monitoring systems;
- USB and embedded web for data reading and software upgrade;
- Automatically detecting equipment and assigning RS485 addresses;
- Remote control of active & reactive power
- Up to 80 inverters feeding into one Smart Logger;
- Up to 30 devices per RS485 bus;
- Easy to install on walls, tabletops and rails mounting
- Max. reliable communication range of 1000m;
- Remote configuration, automatic set-up of RS485 addresses
- Now with built-in SPD
- Compatible with older Huawei -V1 inverter range and newer -M0, -H1 inverter range.
- 3G/4G router built-in – NOT IN UNITS OFFERED IN SOUTH AFRICA .
Might come supplied with EU plug.